Interested in Writing For Sonniss? Keep reading…
We are looking for sound professionals to write about topics that will interest our readers and the rest of the sound community. If you think you have what it takes, please drop me a message and then signup to become a writer.
This is currently a non-paid role, but as Sonniss expands, that will soon change and everyone will be paid accordingly.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for people in the sound community who have something interesting, useful or practical to share with our audience and the rest of the world.
We believe that everyone who has at least a little passion in sound industry has something worthwhile to write about. It doesn’t need to be anything major, but anything you can think of that you believe would go down well with our audience would be greatly appreciated.
Here are the requirements:
- High-quality knowledge & experience. Sonniss is now the biggest site on the internet for independent sound effects libraries and as such, we don’t want any badly written low-quality content on the site. Please keep everything to the highest quality possible.
- Excellent Writing Skills. You must be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, offer suggestions, and even work with some of the minor details of English, but we can’t rewrite everything for you. We are far too busy.
What Type Of Content Are We Looking For?
Pretty much anything you can think of that will benefit the sound community in any form would be greatly appreciated. Things like;
- High-quality Tutorials, Articles & Resources On Anything Related To Sound
- Expert Interviews & Exclusive Content
- Collaborative & Crowdsourced Initiatives
- Curated News From Across The Web / Social Media
- Weekly Roundups & Content Mashups
- Best Practices / Whitepapers & Event Schedules
- Infographics – Audio Related.
- Plugin & Sound Effect Deals From Around The Web.
Awesome! How Do I Become A Writer?
Becoming a writer for Sonniss is fast and simple. All you need to do is click here and fill out the required form. Once your account has been approved, you will be able to submit all of your content via our front-end user interface.