Rooms and IRs up to 5.0 Surround
EDV3RB is designed to be a complete toolbox to create a realistic sounding room atmosphere.
A full 5.0 Surround WAV-file of each room in different perspectives will give you the base and the real sound of the location. With exact the same room as Impulse Response you’ll be able to add all types of different sounds to the ambience to get a perfect natural sounding environment.
EDV3RB’s Impulse Response Library is made for the IR-Reverb PlugIns Audio Ease Altiverb.
Includes the following locations: Bunker 101, Carlsberg No 19, Carpark Big, Carpark Small, Der Saal, Factory Hall Big, Factory Furnace, Factory Hall Huge, Factory Hall Small, Factory Tunnel, Kitchen, Living Room, Living Room II, Sleeping Room, Staircase.
Available in three variations:
• EdV3rb Stereo • 24 bit / 96 kHz • 5.75GB
• EdV3rb 5.0 Surround • 24 bit / 48 kHz • 6.33GB
• EdV3rb 5.0 Surround • 24 bit / 96kHz • 13.2GB
All variations include an IR-Library up to 5.0 Surround + documentation
IR Library – Info:
• 112 IR patches in total (containing 28 5.0 Surround, 56 Stereo and 28 Mono)
• 80 Halls (industry, factory, office buildings)
• 16 Domestic (kitchen, living room, sleeping room)
• 16 Stairs
• 5.0 Surround
• All IRs recorded with mono source
Number of Files: 32 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 6.33 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Gear Used: Genelec 8030, Schoeps CCM4, Neumann KM184, Sounddevices 788t.
Other Info: Meta-Tagged