We’ve compiled a collection of the most frequently used weapons by American SWAT units, offering you a complete sound set to work on modern films, television or games.
We’ve even included the source recordings for you to design your own gunshots, and plenty of additional foley, utilities, boots, explosives, gun handling and gear body movements, making this the most developed SWAT soundpack library ever!
- 26 weapons commonly used by US SWAT teams
- Suppressed and burst variations for most weapons
- Shot variations for dry, open exterior, interior and urban locations
- 4 source layers for each weapon, allowing you to design your own shots
- 14 gun foley weapon sets including reloads, magazine inserts and cocking
- SWAT body gear movements
- Utilities like night vision goggles, batons, battering rams and more
- Large explosives and explosive sweeteners
- Designed gun handling files for gun movements
Charles Maynes‘ film and game credits include such blockbusters as Spider-Man, Call of Duty and Resident Evil 5. Charles is regarded as one of the go-to people in Hollywood and games for weapons recording. Intervention also contains gun foley recorded by another Hollywood sound pro, Matthew E. Taylor , who is known for such films as Blood Diamond, Mission Impossible, and Grindhouse.
Number of Files: 1,800+ High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 6.7 GB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged